Applications Engineer China (m/f/d)
Based in Munich, Germany, with offices in Tokyo Japan and San Francisco California, GenISys services the semiconductor industry with solutions for the optimization of micro- and nanofabrication processes and inspection. Deep technical expertise in layout data processing, process modelling, correction and optimization is combined with world-class software engineering and a strong focus on ease of use for applications in IC prototyping, mask production, DfM development and MEMS. Since its incorporation in 2005, GenISys has become a global market leader in the field of e-beam lithography software and is expanding to related markets and applications.
As a company focused on customer service, GenISys delivers fast, highly dedicated support for application and development of needed functionality to meet demanding customer needs. At GenISys you will find the challenge, variety and a chance to apply your talents to some of the most complex problems in the world.
We are looking for a highly motivated applications engineer for China to support the sale and adoption of GenISys’ products.
Duties include presale (product demonstration, technical support of evaluations) and post-sale support (installation, training, debugging and resolving customer issue). Contribution to documentation such as application-notes and/or white-papers that promote the ease of use of our products. The Applications Engineer also champions customer needs for product improvement and provides input to the product development team for long-term planning/prioritizing functional changes and additions to products.
The position is located in China a focus on customers in the Chinese speaking regions. Consequently, travel mostly inside China is needed.
We are seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented and accountable person that strives on working in an international environment.
- BS or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or related discipline is required, MS preferred
- at least 3+ years of experience as a Lithography Process Engineer or related field
- Broad understanding of e-Beam, Laser and Projection Lithography systems and nano-fabrication processes
- Strong IT background, working familiarity with Unix and Linux OS, high-level scripting/programming skills (Python) in the CAD environment
- Able to quickly develop a deep understanding of technology and able to explain and optimize results
- Able to uncover new business opportunities and articulate the potential to Sales Management
- Motivated team player, enjoy working with customers, strong communication skills
- English communication skills
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.