Corporate Applications Engineer (m/f/d)
Based in Munich, Germany, with offices in Japan, USA, and Turkey, GenISys serves the R&D nanotechnology community and semiconductor industry with advanced solutions for optimizing micro and nanostructure processing and inspection.
Since its incorporation in 2005, GenISys has become a global market leader in the field of electron-beam lithography software and is expanding to related markets of lithography and metrology. The team combines deep technical expertise in layout data processing, image analysis, physical modelling, and measurement algorithms with world-class software engineering and nanofabrication knowledge for development and production.
As a company focused on customer service, GenISys delivers fast, highly dedicated support for development and application of unique functionality to meet demanding customer needs. At GenISys, you will find the challenge, variety, and opportunity to apply your talents to some of the most interesting topics in nanotechnology.
We are looking for a highly motivated Corporate Applications Engineer to benchmark GenISys’ software products and support various teams in our headquarter and worldwide. Projects can be on lithography corrections, process simulation, and layout optimization as well as advanced SEM-based image analysis, metrology, and inspection. Cooperation with tool vendors or working on related instruments is an important part in both cases.
We are offering a varied and exciting position in a unique environment of nanoscience and leading-edge nanotechnology serving international communities. You will be part of a multi-cultural team of innovative, results-oriented, and self-dependent experts.
Tasks include pre-sales work for strategic projects (product applications, demonstrations, technical support of evaluations) as well as 2nd line post-sales and internal support (training, resolving advanced issues, customer meetings). Testing of software products during the development and release cycle is key, like contributing to documentation (internal and user manuals), application-notes and material for product promotion. The Corporate Applications Engineer champions market needs for product improvement and provides input for long-term planning of the software development.
The position is located at GenISys headquarters in Munich, Germany with the possibility of some remote work.
- MSc or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Nanotechnology or related engineering/ natural sciences discipline
- Broad understanding of lithography systems (e-beam, laser), nanofabrication processes, and microscopy (SEM) techniques
- Work experience as a lithography process engineer, microscopy/ metrology engineer or in related fields
- Strong IT background, ideally with some familiarity for Unix and Linux OS and high‑level scripting/ programming skills (Python) in the CAD environment.
- Able to quickly develop a deep understanding of technology as well as to explain and optimize results.
- Sense to uncover product improvements and new business opportunities and articulate the potential to sales and product management.
- Motivated team player, enjoy working with customers and partners, strong communication and presentation skills.
- Versatile tasks and projects in a positive, innovative, and dynamic environment
- Flat hierarchy, innovation culture, and a lot of room for creative ideas are part of our corporate mission.
- Attractive remuneration is a given.
- Office-based team environments with the possibility to work remotely.
- Further training and education are strongly encouraged and supported.
Please contact us or send your application via firstname.lastname@example.org