Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Based in Munich, Germany, with offices in Tokyo Japan and San Francisco California, GenISys services the semiconductor industry with solutions for the optimization of micro- and nanofabrication processes and inspection. Deep technical expertise in layout data processing, process modelling, correction and optimization is combined with world-class software engineering and a strong focus on ease of use for applications in IC prototyping, mask production, DfM development and MEMS. Since its incorporation in 2005, GenISys has become a global market leader in the field of e-beam lithography software and is expanding to related markets and applications.
As a company focused on customer service, GenISys delivers fast, highly dedicated support for application and development of needed functionality to meet demanding customer needs. At GenISys you will find the challenge, variety and a chance to apply your talents to some of the most complex problems in the world.
We are looking for a highly motivated senior software engineer to work on core algorithmic solutions in the field of layout data processing, lithography simulation and process effect correction. You will be contributing to final production level quality of new components and algorithms and to support existent components.
The position is located at GenISys headquarter in Munich, Germany.
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline is required, MS preferred
- at least 3+ years of experience in coding/enhancing complex software products in the field of semiconductors, specifically in IC layout processing and computational lithography
- You will need excellent programming skills in C++ on Windows and/or LINUX platforms as well as a strong background in the stl and boost libraries. Strong background in algorithms and data structures, specifically in the area of computational geometry is essential, distributed processing (including experience in MPI) would be a nice to have
- Individuals with strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and who are able to demonstrate good analysis and problem-solving skills are preferred.
- Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment will go far towards contributing to your success
Please send your application to email@example.com.