Senior Software Engineer (w/m/d)
Based in Munich, Germany, with offices in Tokyo Japan and San Francisco California, GenISys services the semiconductor industry with solutions for the optimization of micro- and nanofabrication processes and inspection. Deep technical expertise in layout data processing, process modelling, correction and optimization is combined with world-class software engineering and a strong focus on ease of use for applications in IC prototyping, mask production, DfM development and MEMS. Since its incorporation in 2005, GenISys has become a global market leader in the field of e-beam lithography software and is expanding to related markets and applications.
As a company focused on customer service, GenISys delivers fast, highly dedicated support for application and development of needed functionality to meet demanding customer needs. We are a diverse group of inventors, entrepreneurs, technologists and engineers who build and launch technologies that make a difference.
At GenISys you will find the challenge, variety and a chance to apply your talents, you will find room for innovative ideas, competitive salaries and benefits, and a positive error culture.
We are looking for a highly motivated senior software engineer to apply its talent to some of the most complex problems in the world, including core algorithmic solutions in the field of layout data processing, lithography simulation, process effect correction, computational metrology or defect detection. You will be responsible from prototype to production level for new components and algorithms as well as enhancements to existent products.
The position is located at GenISys headquarter in Munich, Germany.
- Experienced engineer with demonstrated talent for creativity and execution
- BS or equivalent in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics discipline, MS preferred
- 3+ years in coding/enhancing complex software products
- IC layout processing, computational lithography or computational inspection would be a nice to have
- Good programming skills in C++ on Windows and/or LINUX platforms (including stl and boost)
- Strong background in algorithms and data structures, specifically in the area of computational geometry is a plus, distributed processing (including experience in MPI) would be a nice to have
- Individuals with a strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and who are able to demonstrate good analysis and problem solving skills are preferred.
- Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment will go far towards contributing to your success
Please send your application to email@example.com.