Senior Test Engineer (w/m/d)
Based in Munich, Germany, with offices in Tokyo Japan and San Francisco California, GenISys services the semiconductor industry with solutions for the optimization of micro- and nanofabrication processes and inspection. Deep technical expertise in layout data processing, process modelling, correction and optimization is combined with world-class software engineering and a strong focus on ease of use for applications in IC prototyping, mask production, DfM development and MEMS. Since its incorporation in 2005, GenISys has become a global market leader in the field of e-beam lithography software and is expanding to related markets and applications.
As a company focused on customer service, GenISys delivers fast, highly dedicated support for application and development of needed functionality to meet demanding customer needs. We are a diverse group of inventors, entrepreneurs, technologists and engineers who build and launch technologies that make a difference.
At GenISys you will find the challenge, variety and a chance to apply your talents, you will find room for innovative ideas, competitive salaries and benefits, and a positive error culture.
- Design and implementation of a comprehensive test strategy, test automation and test management for our software products
- Alignment of the test management with product owners, developers and technical experts to drive the creation of high-quality software
- Ensure a structured and comprehensive test coverage of the products across all stages of testing
- Active participation in the professional / technical analysis of errors and feedback of findings (root cause, severity) back into the test strategy
The position is located at GenISys headquarter in Munich, Germany.
- Thanks to years of professional experience, you are an expert in the field of software testing and test automation and have already applied these skills to implement test strategies for software products
- Extensive knowledge of software life cycle management and software test tools
- BS or equivalent in a technical/IT discipline; alternatively, several years of experience in quality assurance or testing
- High level of quality awareness, entrepreneurial thinking, strong teamwork and communication skills
- Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment will go far towards contributing to your success
Please send your application to email@example.com.